TOTAL BODY 400 Memory Foam - Magnetotherapy - Globus
MAGNETOTHERAPY MATTRESS (4 of 4 active mats)
The Total Body 400 Globus mattress is composed of four active sections containing a total of 16 solenoids.
This mattress has been designed for all Magnum devices that have two outlet channels.
Each channel will power two individual units (eight solenoids).
MAGNETOTHERAPY MATTRESS TOTAL BODY MEMORY FOAM
the new Globus memory foam mattresses are ideal for treatments with long-lasting pulsed electromagnetic fields (CEMP) and on large areas of the body, excellent to be used even during the hours of night rest, by placing them on top of the traditional mattress.
The triple layer of padding allows for effective therapy without sacrificing comfort.
The total body mattresses can be used with all the devices of the Magnum line by Globus with the exception of the Magnum L model.
Furthermore, the individual sections can also be used independently, if necessary, to carry out localized treatments.
- Long-lasting treatments
- Treatments on multiple parts of the body
- Total size: 70x176x6.5 cm
- Composition: 4 separable sections, each of which can contain four solenoids
- Internal padding: Double surface layer in Memory Foam of different density and polyurethane layer for solenoid housing
- External cover: Washable lining in hypoallergenic fabric with non-slip application at the bottom
- Inner lining: Washable lining in waterproof and antibacterial fabric