Mio Peristim - Electrostimulator - I-Tech
2-channel electrostimulator, 9 programs for male and female incontinence (urinary and fecal), 14 TENS programs, 13 free programs for pain and muscle rehabilitation, FES protocols, over 1000 applications. Choice of anal probe or vaginal probe.
I-Tech MIO PERISTIM is an electrostimulator with two independent channels studied by the IACER laboratory, simple and easy to use, indicated for the treatment and care of problems related to female and male incontinence (urinary and fecal) , thanks to the wide choice of programs treatment: FES, TENS, NEMS.
I-Tech MIO PERISTIM is able to stimulate the wall of the pelvic muscles , responsible for bladder control, toning and strengthening them: in this way it increases the control of the muscles themselves, and at the same time decreases the irritability of the bladder.
9 specific programs for the treatment of incontinence , which can be performed with the specific probes supplied or as accessories on request.
- Stress urinary and fecal incontinence 1
- Stress urinary incontinence 2
- Stress urinary incontinence 3
- Urge urinary and fecal incontinence 1
- Urge urinary incontinence 2
- Urge urinary incontinence 3
- Mixed urinary and fecal incontinence 1
- Mixed urinary incontinence 2
- Mixed urinary incontinence 3
14 TENS programs for the treatment of pain , with work frequency and pulse duration developed by IACER based on the experience acquired with electrostimulators for professional use.
- Conventional Tens (fast)
- Endorphinic Tens (delayed)
- Tens at maximum values
- Neck pain / myotensive headache
- Low back pain / sciatica
- Sprains / bruises
- Hand and wrist pain
- Plantar stimulation
13 free programs that allow you to set treatments for TENS (analgesic therapy) and NEMS (muscle neurostimulation):
- TENS 1
- TENS 2
- TENS 3
- TENS 4
- TENS 5
- NEMS 1
- NEMS 2
- NEMS 3
- NEMS 4
- NEMS 5
- NEMS alternating on 2 channels
- NEMS alternating on 2 channels
- Battery test
Biphasic and compensated square wave: the amount of current generated that passes from the positive to the negative pole is equal and constant, thus avoiding the dangerous polarization thermal effect possible with an uncompensated wave stimulator.
The I-Tech MIO PERISTIM electrostimulator for incontinence is a CE0476 medical device.
- electrostimulator with 2 independent channels with the possibility of connecting up to 8 electrodes;
- biphasic and compensated square wave generator: the amount of current that runs from the positive to the negative pole is equal and constant, thus avoiding the dangerous polarization thermal effect possible with an uncompensated wave stimulator;
- 9 INCONTINENCE programs (urinary and fecal);
- 14 TENS programs;
- 13 free memories TENS - NEMS;
- digital keyboard with simple and intuitive controls;
- instructions on the program in progress and remaining time provided directly on the display;
- operation with internal rechargeable battery (removable);
- backlit display;
- maximum intensity 200 mApp;
- CE0476 certified medical device
- TENS / NEMS / FES electrotherapy with graphic display
- 2 electrode connection cables with 4 leads (total 8 connectable electrodes)
- pre-gelled adhesive electrodes
- Ni-Mh rechargeable internal battery with new LL (long-lasting) low self-discharge technology
- battery charger
- belt clip
- user manual and electrode position manual
- carrying bag
- 1 Accessory to be chosen from:
- Vaginal probe
- Anal probe
FES (FUNCTIONAL ELECTRICAL STIMULATION)
FES electrotherapy is used as a treatment and cure for problems related to male and female incontinence.
Adequate therapy is able to stimulate the wall of the pelvic muscles, responsible for bladder control, toning and strengthening them: in this way it increases the control of the muscles themselves, and at the same time decreases the irritability of the bladder.
Incontinence can be divided into several types:
- Stress incontinence: when you have urine leakage during simple acts such as laughing, sneezing, coughing or in any other situation that causes pressure on the bladder. Stress incontinence is the most common form of incontinence in women, very often following pregnancy or during menopause, following which the pelvic muscles lose tone, giving less support to the bladder which tends to descend towards the vagina.
- Urge incontinence: When you have urine leakage for no apparent reason, but you simply can't control the urge: the most common cause of this type of incontinence is involuntary contraction of the muscles that control the bladder.
- Mixed incontinence: when the causes already described for stress incontinence and urgency are combined: very often this situation occurs in women.
- Faecal incontinence: when the patient is unable to control the stimulus to release, consequently the rehabilitation therapy will be aimed at strengthening the sphincter muscles.
The treatment of incontinence problems through electrostimulation takes place with the use of appropriate protocols, with specific waveforms both for frequency and width of the stimulation pulse.
Specific medical probes are used (vaginal for urinary incontinence in women, anal for fecal incontinence in women and men) which transmit weak impulses generated by the device to the pelvic muscles or sphincter, causing them to contract and therefore to recover. tone and strength.
FES IN THE TREATMENT OF FEMALE SEXUALITY DISORDERS
Painful disorders of sexuality are a widespread problem in gynecological practice.
Given the important role of the FES in the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of the pelvic floor muscles function, the same technique can also be proposed in the treatment of painful disorders of female sexuality.
In any case, patients are advised to practice voluntary pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation exercises at home for at least 3 times a week and for a duration of at least 20 minutes.
The results obtained through FES report a rehabilitation of the floor muscles with a significant improvement in contractile and rest ability.