LA 500 - Laser therapy - I-Tech
Laser device equipped with an innovative tip for applying the laser beam directly to the treatment area. The possibility to program the power up to 500 mW and the therapy time up to 30 minutes allows to better satisfy the most varied needs of the professional operator.
I-TECH LA 500 is a professional device for laser therapy.
Thanks to the power that can be set up to 500mW and the wavelength of 810nm, it allows the stimulation of the deep layers of the treated tissue, thus promoting rapid and widespread cell regeneration.
The professional operator can independently manage each treatment by programming power, therapy time and operating mode (continuous or intermittent).
I-TECH LA 500 is also equipped with an innovative applicator which houses the emission diode directly, thus guaranteeing the specificity of the intervention.
I-TECH LA 500 allows you to intervene quickly in the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative pathologies in the orthopedic, neurological and dermatological fields, significantly reducing healing times.
I-Tech LA 500 is a CE0476 certified medical device intended for exclusive use by qualified personnel in outpatient / hospital settings.
Indicated and recommended for:
- Epicondylitis / Epitrocleitis
- Sciatica / Low back pain
- Joint sprains
- Chronic tenosynovitis
- Muscle strains / strains
- Overload disorders
- Degenerative arthritis
- Frozen shoulder
- Arthritic phenomena
- Traumatic sequelae
- Rheumatic diseases
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser therapy, acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, uses the effects of energy generated by laser light sources that penetrate into the tissues induce biochemical reactions at the cell membrane level.
In particular, it has been observed that if the laser light is administered in the right doses, a stimulation of cellular functions is obtained, especially in cells with functional deficits.
Among the main effects of laser therapy we can mention:
- increased blood flow: vasodilation of capillaries and arteries with consequent increase in local heat
- biostimulation: tissue regeneration, stimulation of protein synthesis, stimulation of ATP production and electrolyte exchange in intra and extra cellular environments, stimulation of fibroblast mitosis, increase in collagen and elastin
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- anti-edematous effect: increased lymphatic drainage;
- analgesic effect
- Power supply 230 Vac, 50-60 Hz, ± 10%
- Maximum power 500 mW ± 20%
- Percentage of power emitted selectable 0% -100%
- Emission wavelength Laser diode 810 nm
- Beam divergence 260 mrad
- Continuous emission
- Fixed emission frequency
- Fixed pulse duration
- Continuous or intermittent operating mode
- Red pointing light
- Handpiece with diode (defocused and with dedicated connection)
- Treatment time programmable 0-30 minutes
- Diameter of the spot incident on the patient's skin
- treated <10mm
- CE0476 certified medical device
- Luminaire dimensions 300 x 150 x 120 mm
- I-TECH LA 500 appliance
- Handpiece with diode
- Handpiece fixing straps
- Safety goggles
- Troll - M
- Troll - L
- ADJ-Arm Flexible arm with 3 joints
- LA-Head Support for hooking the laser head