Materassino MAF Alta Frequenza + ML2 Pro - Magnetotherapy - HSD
Mattress for HIGH FREQUENCY magnetotherapy treatments with device included in the price. Available in single or double version.
The first mattress for the application of magnetotherapy on the whole body: available in the single or double version and is compatible with all devices equipped with MAF (high frequency magneto) output, in particular with: ML2, Excell Plus, Excell Professional and Sonimed Plus.
- SILVER FIBER: eliminates harmful bacteria and fungi, and helps not to reproduce them.
- CARBON FIBER: Discharges the electrostatic charges accumulated during the day.
- COPPER FIBER: creates a shield for the earth's electromagnetic fields, relaxes the muscles.
Thanks to the ML2 Pro device that we offer , therefore in the price, even those who do not already have a magnetotherapy equipment, will be able to benefit from HIGH FREQUENCY treatments.
The ML2 Pro high frequency magnetotherapy device works with rechargeable internal batteries and is very easy to connect to the MAF mattress and to use.
Specific therapeutic applications (4 programs):
- Acne, Osteoarthritis, Knee pain, Fractures, Muscle tears.
- Varices, Asthma, Bronchitis, Cellulite, Pharyngitis, Laryngitis, Sinusitis.
- Shoulder pain, Epicondylitis, Acute gout, Low back pain.
- Articular rheumatism, Tendinitis, Antistress, Headache, Cervical, Colitis, Gastritis, Torticollis.
Thanks to the MAF Mat the whole body can benefit from the magnetic field with great gain in terms of results and absorption times.
The double version allows you to share the application with your partner, making it suitable even for overweight people. Very easy to connect, like a normal speaker.
The MAF Mattress is also useful separately, in fact it brings significant benefits even ONLY as a mattress cover.
- INTERNAL BATTERY: NiMH 1.2V, 800 mAh
- POWER SUPPLY IN CHARGING: 9 V continuous 500mA
- ABSORBED POWER IN CHARGING: 5 W
- ELECTRICAL INSULATION CLASS: II
- TYPE OF PARTS APPLIED: B
- MAGNET WORKING FREQUENCIES: 20 MHz
- MAX FLOW DENSITY: 7 mW (on resistive load 75 r)
- RADIATED CMP: 4 mW (on resistive load 75 r)
- PULSE MODULATION FREQUENCY: 500/10000 Hz
- TYPE OF MODULATION: Pulsed
- HF MAGNET TIMER: 45 minutes
- MAGNETO-HF PROGRAMS: 4
- AVERAGE BATTERY LIFE: 8 hours
- AVERAGE CHARGING TIME: 90 minutes
- SINGLE MATTRESS DIMENSIONS: 190 x 80 cm
- DOUBLE MATTRESS DIMENSIONS: 190 x 160 cm
Both the mattress and the device are entirely produced in Italy
CMP-HF (high frequency pulsed magnetic fields)
Magnetotherapy is a physiotherapy technique that uses the biological effects produced by an electromagnetic field at 20MM +, modulated 500/1000 Hz, both for therapeutic and aesthetic purposes.
The use of electromagnetic energy, in the form of high frequency and very low intensity pulsed magnetic fields, to stimulate tissue regeneration is now more than consolidated. It is believed that the fundamental principle through which pulsed HF magnetic fields exert the beneficial effects is to restore order to a sector presumably in magnetic disorder. The HF pulsed magnetic fields also exert an action that favors tissue repair processes and stimulates the natural organic defenses. Based on the biological effects, the healing action of magnetic fields can be summarized in two main points of attack:
- - anti-inflammatory and anti-edema
- - stimulating tissue repair processes
The purpose of pulsed HF magnetic fields is to recharge and regenerate cells lacking vital energy.
The pulsed HF magnetic fields applied with this device are particularly effective in the ANTI-AGING TISSUE ACTION:
- action on collagen;
- improvement of skin and connective tissue metabolism.
The bone pathology treated with magnetotherapy showed reparative processes and shorter recovery times. It can therefore be affirmed that magnetotherapy, exploiting high frequencies, can represent a first choice therapeutic method, especially in inflammatory, traumatic and degenerative pathology of the osteoarticular and muscle-tendon system. Pulsed magnetic fields improve its osteogenesis. They favor the increase of vascular circulation (hypervascularization) and favor the increase of bone strength.
It also has beneficial effects on the central-peripheral nervous system and on inflammation, favoring:
- - increase of ionic exchanges at the cell membrane level
- - membrane stabilization with hyperpolarization phenomena linked to the influence on the sodium / potassium pump and on ionic exchanges
- - normalization of electrical conductivity
- - analgesic effect
- - increase in mental performance and individual performance
- - neuroregulatory action at the level of the diencephalon, the reticular substance, the hypothalamus, the adrenal gland, the liver and the spleen
- - anti-edema effect
- - effect on the sodium / potassium pump
- - modification of membrane permeability
- - bacteriostatic activity
- - resolution of muscle spasm
- - analgesic action
- - acceleration of soft tissue healing processes
- - normalization of the potential difference between the injured region of the cell membrane and the normal region (there is a potential imbalance in many pathologies)