ML2 Magneto Light - Magnetotherapy - HSD
Innovative device that combines PULSED LIGHT and MAGNETOTHERAPY, in 46 programs for therapeutic treatments against pain, aesthetic and dermatological. Ideal for home or professional use, for face and body treatments (cellulite, pain, various pathologies, osteoporosis, etc).
PULSED LIGHT + MAGNETOTHERAPY in a single device.
We are pleased to present the innovative and revolutionary device designed and built by MiaPharma.
MPL2 Mageto Light MiaPharma is the first device that combines MAGNETOTHERAPY and PULSED LIGHT treatments for therapeutic and aesthetic treatments.
Thanks to the effectiveness of MPL MiaPharma's PULSED LIGHT and MAGNETOTHERAPY, it will be possible to carry out therapeutic treatments against pain, but also to counteract cellulite and dermatological problems of the face and body (see programs below).
Specific therapeutic applications:
- Neck pain of arthritic origin or tension muscle
- Cervicobrachial neuralgia, lumbosacral pain from arthrosis or from minor intervertebral disorders.
- Low back sciatica of non-discal origin, arthrosis of the hips, arthrosis of the knees, meniscopathies, joint pain of various kinds, rheumatoid arthritis of the wrists and hands, ankylopoietic spondylitis, scapular humeral periarthritis, epicondylitis, epitrocleitis, sprains, muscle distractions, contortions hematomas, reflex algodystrophies, tenovaginalitis, bursitis, snapping fingers, painful sequelae of already welded fracture, consolidation delays, achillodinias, ischial pains, altic dorsal apophysts, coccygodynias, groin pain, thalgia, meta tarsalgia, osteoporosis, tonstritis, asthma , otitis, arthritis,
Intended use and applications - aesthetic
Cellulite, Acne, Stretch marks, delivery of active ingredients.
Magnetotherapy (CMP pulsed magnetic fields) is also used in aesthetics for actions on collagen, vasodilation and for improving the metabolism of the skin and connective tissue. The Pulsed Magnetic Fields (magnetotherapy) of MiaPharma ML2 have the following characteristics: Frequency 15-100 Hz / Flux density 150 Gauss pp // CMP Radiated: 20-40 Gauss.
Photocatalysis (Light) is used in aesthetics to facilitate and speed up the absorption of active ingredients.
Pulsed Light : frequency 10-20Hz.
The MPL2 Magneto Light MiaPharma device is studied and designed to be used in the Outpatient, Physiotherapeutic, Aesthetic, Home environment.
To reduce the inflammation of the connective tissue with consequent excessive deposition of fat
To treat the weakening of the bone tissue due to the decrease in calcium
- BONE FRACTURES
To help heal fractured bone (including over the cast)
- WRIST PAIN
To calm the acute inflammations of the palatine tonsils
To relieve the inflammatory process of the nasal mucosa even if it is allergic .
- PAIN IN THE FINGERS
To relieve pain caused by joint inflammation
To relieve cervical osteoarthritis pain that often causes dangerous dizziness
- INTERCOSTAL PAIN
To relieve intercostal pain
- MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
- STRETCH MARKS
To relieve pain affecting the lumbosacral region of the spine
- SKIN TEAR
To help regenerate skin on cuts without leaving scars
- ACNE To reduce skin changes with pustules due to inflammation of the hair bulbs
- FISTULAS To help heal traumatic or pathological lesions with pus secretion
- PAIN RELIEF To reduce or eliminate pain in the painful area of the body
To reduce the acute or chronic inflammatory process affecting the venous vessels
- FIRE OF SAINT ANTHONY
To relieve heartburn caused by viral skin disease
- EAR INFECTION
To calm the inflammation of the middle and outer ear
To counteract the reduction of arterial blood in the circulation due to cold feet and hands
To help heal burns and deep skin lesions without scarring
- REGENERATION OF SKIN TISSUES
To help rebuild the injured tissue by promoting an antibacterial action
- VARICOSE VEINS
To reduce the dilation of veins and lymphatic vessels
To alleviate the neuralgia of the sciatic nerve
- BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
To reduce breathing difficulties with spasms, congestion and hypersecretion of the bronchi
To eliminate the feeling of fatigue due to weakening of the organism
To relieve inflammation in the knees
- MUSCULAR ATROPHY
To counteract the weakening of muscle mass as a result of weight and volume reduction
- BRACHIALGIA To relieve pain from neuralgia of the nerves of the arm
To relieve headaches, often accompanied by nausea and vomiting
- JAW PAIN
To reduce or eliminate pain caused by inflammation of the nerves
To relieve trauma to joints such as wrists and ankles
- VERTEBRAL PAIN
To relieve inflammation affecting the gums
To reduce the diseases to the detriment of the musculoskeletal system and nerves
To relieve acute pain caused by irritation of the trigeminal, sciatic, etc. nerves.
To relieve inflammation of the tendon, that is, of the cord that welds the muscle to the bone
- FACE PHOTOCATALYSIS (PULSED LIGHT)
- BODY PHOTOCATALYSIS (PULSED LIGHT)
- Power supply 230 vac / 50 hz
- Power consumption: 20 w
- Magnetotherapy working frequencies: 15-100 hz
- Max flux density: 150 gauss pp
- Cmp radiated: 20-40 gauss
- Photocatalysis work frequency (light): 10-15-20 hz
- Wavelengths: 420 - 920 nm / p
- Type of modulation: pulsed
- Photocatalysis emitter area: 40 cm2
- Magneto emitting area: 12.6 cm2
- Magneto timer 45 minutes
- Programs: 46
- Dimensions: height 70 mm, depth 210 mm, width 320 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- ML2 device
- 2 Pulsed Light Magnetotherapy diffusers
- 2 kits with two elastic bands (60 cm and 100 cm)
- 3-way 230V power cable
- User manual with treatment guide
- Transport bag
PULSED LIGHT PHOTOCATALYSIS, BLUE AND INFRARED LIGHT
In recent years, the action of specific pulsed light has been studied in skin rejuvenation, in tissue biostimulation and in the treatment of dermal pathologies such as acne, skin precancerous and non-melanoma skin tumors in addition to the treatment of painful muscle states, neuralgia, myalgia, atralgia , trophic disorders. The high intensity pulsed BLUE light (420 +/- 5nm) causes through a photo-oxidation a lowering of the bilirubin in the serum which is decomposed into non-toxic water-soluble products easily eliminated by the kidneys and with consequent photo-rejuvenation activity; and pulsed light still proves to be particularly effective for acne therapy by causing a local photo-exciting reaction with the production of free radicals that destroy the bacteria in the pilo-sebaceous follicles without damaging the surrounding healthy cells. There are no known side effects.
INFRARED is a treatment that is performed with an electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength above 780nm, generally using infrared frequencies with a wavelength of 780 - 1400nm (IRA)
The infrared transforms into thermal energy on the upper layers of the skin by absorption, only a small part is reflected. Pulsed light is more effective than continuous light as it produces photons in much higher quantities.
Pulsed blue light for biostimulation is effective on moderate acne, skin aging and to promote healing
Phototherapy uses a selective, non-coherent pulsed light produced by LEDs. In the most advanced systems it uses a plasma light that is more powerful than the previous ones and with light bands capable of interacting with pathological tissues at multiple levels.
How does it work?
Pulsed light, in particular intense blue pulsed light with infrared, has the ability to selectively destroy tissues, previously treated with a photo-sensitizing agent (ALA). Blue light together with infrared has proved to be very effective for the treatment of moderate acne , skin aging and for speeding up the reparative processes of post-surgical wounds , peeling, surgical lasers and in the treatment of skin ulcers. It can also be performed without activator (ALA), exploiting the ability of infrared rays to improve tissue metabolism and of blue light to bind the acne bacterium, responsible for the inflammatory phases of the disease, reducing it consistently.
Acne-Photoaging even advanced with the presence of skin precancerous (actinic keratoses), Scar outcomes, Ulcers, Skin biostimulation for the reduction recovery times after laser treatments, peels, etc.