Medipress Easy (1 gambale) - Pressotherapy - Fisiopress
Pressotherapy for MEDICAL and AESTHETIC use equipped with 1 leg with 4 overlapping sections. 1 program, power 300 mmHg. Ideal for aesthetic and medical treatments. Medical device CE 0476. Made in Italy.
Fisiopress Mediopress Easy is the Made in Italy pressure therapy with accessories with partially overlapping chambers. Designed for home use, it finds its application both in the medical and aesthetic fields.
This version includes 1 leg with 4 partially overlapping chambers.
Medipress Easy pressotherapy is very suitable for improving all those situations where blood circulation is compromised or deficient:
- Diffuse chronic venous edema
- Post phlebitic syndrome
- Varicose ulcers
- Acute phase lymphedema
- Venous ligatures
- Varicose veins with widespread swelling
- Varicose veins with swelling in pregnancy
- Venous insufficiency
- Pregnancy (prevention)
- Prevention of postpartum (operative) DVT
- Post thrombotic syndrome
- Bedridden patients
PARTIALLY OVERLAPPING CHAMBER ACCESSORIES
The terminals of the Fisiopress system are built with extreme care to ensure maximum comfort for the patient and, at the same time, to exercise correct compression in any chosen pressure regime.
Sequential pressotherapy obviously implies an emission of sequential pressure and it is essential that this is applied to the correctly treated limb.
The terminals from the FISIOPRESS have a suitable anatomical configuration, an optimal adherence and allow a uniform pressure distribution.
Inside them, a special lining keeps the particular pockets parallel and partially overlapping in order to allow the pressure wave the maximum effectiveness and continuity, avoiding the stagnation of the flows , or worse, the ebb (return back) and allow them to move. distal-proximal physiological.
The type of construction also allows an easy replacement, if necessary, of each bag with a considerable saving of maintenance.
The external material used, Nylon, allows a great ease of cleaning and hygiene.
- Luminaire built entirely in Italy.
- Truly sequential pressotherapy system with 4 double output sectors to drive 2 leggings at the same time.
- Possibility of simultaneous use also of a lumbar / abdominal belt with 2 sectors (sold separately)
- Max Pressure range 300 mm. of Hg
- DASC system to maintain homogeneous pressures in the pockets inside the terminals (Fisiopress exclusive)
- Intermittent compressive / decompression duty cycle adjusted automatically
- Terminals (leggings, bracelets) with 4 sectors entirely sewn by hand
- Compression chambers inside the terminals partially overlapped
- Possibility of individually replacing each internal compression chamber without replacing the entire leg or cuff
- Leg with joined foot
- Extremely easy to use: label illustrating the use of pressures
- CE medical mark
Pressotherapy is based on the use of pneumodistensive elements contained in special anatomically shaped terminals (legs, feet, arms, bands) applicable to the limbs.
The valves are kept parallel and partially overlapped in order to ensure a pressure gradient only in the proximal distal direction, to avoid stasis or retrograde flows.
The operating cycle with an average duration of thirty seconds, begins with the sequential filling of the bags, starting from the first, up to the last, with the previous ones always under pressure and ending with their simultaneous emptying.
For pressotherapy to fully express its effectiveness, it is good that it is part of a determined and tested treatment protocol.
- Medipress Easy
- 1 leg 80 cm long, max ankle circumference 42 cm, max thigh circumference 68 cm
- User manual
Medipress Easy can expand its functions thanks to the use of optional accessories not supplied (available on request):
- Ambidextrous bracelet with 4 sectors
- Ambidextrous 4-sector leg
- Abdominal band with 2 sectors
- Abdominal band with 4 sectors
- Standard leg extender