I-PRESS - - I-Tech
I-Press is the new device for home pressure therapy by I-Tech , ideal for the treatment of diseases affecting the circulatory system in order to improve peripheral blood circulation.
Pressotherapy promotes proper venous circulation, decreasing muscle tension caused by stress or chronic and acute pain. Thanks to its pumping action, it promotes venous return, increasing the blood supply of the tissues and their consequent correct physiological renewal.
It is able to solve the problem of blood that could stagnate in damaged blood vessels or in areas of the body that are not properly perfused.
The external compression also allows excess interstitial fluids to return more easily to the circulatory system, in order to be properly and quickly eliminated .
It can be easily used by anyone .
Indicated and recommended for:
- Venous ulcers
- Venous insufficiency
- Muscle recovery
- Power supply: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Current: 0.1A
- Therapy time: 0-30 min
- Pressure: 200 mmHg (± 20%)
- Weight: 2 Kg
- Class IIa medical device (CE1936 in accordance with MDD 93/42 / EEC)
Pressotherapy is supplied in 3 different versions depending on the equipment:
- I-PRESS LEG2 - 2 leggings with pressure insole (+ 8-end tube)
- I-PRESS LEG1 - 1 legging with pressure insole (+ 4-end tube)
- I-PRESS ARM1 - 1 cuff (+ 4-end tube)
- I-PRESS KIT BEAUTY - 2 leggings + abdominal band (+ tubes and splitter)
- I-PRESS KIT TOTAL - 2 leggings + abdominal band (+ 1 cuff + tubes and splitter)
All these configurations are available in size M or L.
Also available as accessories are the extenders for wide circumference leg cuffs.