Q 1000 Premium Legs2 (2 Gambali) - Pressotherapy - I-Tech
Sequential pressotherapy complete with 2 leggings, 2 pressure insoles, 6 selectable programs, LCD display, storable parameters. AESTHETIC MEDICAL use. Medical device.
Version with 2 leggings, which can be used simultaneously in a single treatment.
Power Q 1000 Premium by I-Tech is the new sequential pressure therapy system with 4 compression chambers ideal for AESTHETIC and MEDICAL use.
This new range offers highly performing and unique features:
- Independent pressure regulation for each compression chamber
- 6 different inflation modes selectable from the display
- Memorization of the set parameters
- Compression speed adjustment of each chamber (5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21 sec)
- Time interval adjustment (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, sec)
Q 1000 Premium pressure therapy is ideal for improving all those situations in which blood circulation is impaired or deficient, facilitates circulation in the limbs and improves metabolism:
- Passive compression in venous pathologies
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Arm drainage after mastectomy
- Treatments of hematomas following surgery
- Early stage anti-cellulite treatment
- Post-operative prophylaxis in venous thrombosis operations
- Heaviness in the legs
- Promotes night rest and a sense of fatigue
Q 1000 Premium it facilitates blood circulation in the lower limbs and increases the pressure of the muscle tissues thanks to the continuous alternating pressure / release action, essential for the treatment of edema and diseases in the lower and upper limbs.
Pressotherapy it reduces the symptoms of poor circulation, such as cold hands and feet, joint pain, tiredness and a sense of fatigue, muscle aches due to both age, lack of physical activity, and post-accident trauma. In addition, it can also be used to treat cellulite and leg swelling.
CE 1023 medical device: mainly designed for home use, this does not imply that it cannot be used by the physiotherapist or doctor in his own clinic.
Leg extenders are also available as accessories (max. Width approx. 13 cm / min. Width approx. 6 cm) for large legs.
- Power supply: 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Maximum consumption: 53W
- Adjustable time: 5 ÷ 99 min.
- Pressure: 0 ÷ 240 mmHg ± 20%
- Graphic LCD display
- 6 programs
- 9 levels of airflow speed
- 6 selectable time intervals
- Weight: 2 kg
- Main pressure therapy unit
- 2 leggings with 4 compression chambers each (circumference max. 65 cm, min. 38 cm, length from the heel 76 cm).
- 2 pressure insoles
- 2-branch connection pipes
Pressotherapy is a valid treatment method capable of promoting correct venous circulation, decreasing muscle tension caused by stress or chronic and acute pain: thanks to its pump action, it favors venous return, increasing the blood supply to the tissues. and their consequent correct physiological renewal.
Pressotherapy is therefore able to solve the problem of blood that could stagnate in damaged blood vessels or in any case in areas of the body that are not properly supplied.
The external compression also allows excess interstitial fluids to return more easily to the circulatory system, so that they can be properly and quickly eliminated.
The most common applications for pressotherapy are for:
- Increase the massage action of the body;
- Facilitate blood flow thanks to slow and progressive pressure;
- Lymphatic drainage;
- Bring immediate relief and a feeling of well-being to the lower limbs;
- Avoid the stagnation of substances in the tissues of the peripheral areas;
- Avoid blood decompensation due to inadequate pumping effect;
- Loss of muscle tone in immobilized or disabled patients. Pressotherapy replaces manual massage for trophic purposes.