Pulsossimetro FOX 250
Pulse oximeter with LED display, battery operated x2 AAA. Indicates SpO2, pulse, suitable for children and adults. Auto-off function after 8 seconds of inactivity. CE medical device.
The pulse oximeter is a very important tool for measuring the level of oxygen saturation in the blood and heart rhythm.
The advanced DSP algorithm can reduce the influence of motion artifacts and improve measurement accuracy at low perfusion.
Its use is really simple and intuitive. It can be used anywhere to monitor physiological functions: hospitals, clinics, medical centers, emergency rooms, sports centers, community and home health care.
- Detection of the degree of oxygen saturation in the blood
- Heartbeat detection
- LED display
- SpO2 indication, heart rate and pulse bar
- Auto-off if finger is not inserted for 8 seconds
- Low voltage signal indicating low battery
- 2 different orientations of the display for better reading
- Suitable for a wide range of finger sizes, from pediatric to adult
- Medical device CE0123
- Weight about 54 grams (including batteries)
- Measurement range: 35-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Measurement accuracy: 2%, between 80 and 100%, 3%, between 70 and 80%, below 70% indefinite
- Measurement range: 25-250bpm
- Resolution 1 bpm
- Measurement accuracy: 2bpm
Dimensions and weight:
- Luminaire: 57x31x30.5mm
- Packaging box: 83x61x36mm
- Single package weight: 66 gr
- Luminaire with LED display
- 2 AAA size batteries
- Safety strap for anchoring to the wrist
- user and maintenance manual