Pulse oximeter Fox 350
The brand new I-Tech Fox 350 finger pulse oximeter is a very important tool for measuring blood oxygen saturation level, heart rhythm, perfusion index and plethysmogram.
Its use is really simple and intuitive.
The advanced DSP algorithm can reduce the influence of motion artifacts and improve measurement accuracy at low perfusion.
This pulse oximeter (also known as "oximeter") is suitable for pediatric or adult use, CE0123 medical device.
Fox 350 I-Tech can be used anywhere to monitor physiological functions: hospitals, clinics, medical centers, emergency rooms, dentists, at home.
FUNCTIONS and FEATURES
- Detection of the degree of oxygen saturation in the blood
- Heartbeat detection
- Detection of perfusion index and plethysmogram
- OLED display
- SpO2 indication, beat, perfusion index and plethysmogram
- 4 different orientations of the display for better reading
- Auto-off if finger not inserted for 8 seconds
- Low-voltage signal indicating low battery
- Suitable for a wide range of finger sizes (pediatric to adult)
- Medical device CE0123
- Weight 54 grams including batteries
- Measurement range: 35-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Measurement accuracy: 2% between 80 and 100%, 3% between 70 and 80%
- below 70% unspecified
- Measurement range: 25-250bpm
- Resolution 1 bpm
- Measurement accuracy: 2bpm
- Measurement range: 10-70rpm
Dimensions and weight:
- Luminaire: 57x31x30.5mm
- Packaging box: 83x61x36mm
- Single package weight: 66 gr
- Luminaire with color graphic display
- 2 AAA size batteries
- Safety strap for anchoring to the wrist
- use and maintenance manual