Pocket Doctor - Thermometer, oximeter, blood pressure, ECG, sleep apnea, holter, pedometer, calendar - Laser2
A complete solution for telemedicine.
Pocket Doctor is an all-in-one diagnostic tool to monitor your health and that of your family, even from a distance, providing important data also for your doctor's evaluation.
It is an FDA approved device, also suitable for hospital, outpatient and telemedicine facilities.
Built-in infrared contactless thermometer
- With the built-in infrared temperature sensor, you can measure your body temperature in just 3 seconds, from a distance
Professional pulse oximeter
- It detects SpO2 (oxygen saturation), PR (pulse rate) and PI (perfusion index), thanks to the built-in SpO2 sensor.
- With the comfortable wrist strap, protective cover and SpO2 probe cable, you can monitor, record and track your SpO2 and heart rate overnight for up to 10 hours.
- Smartphone APPs and PC software allow you to review all recorded SpO2 and heart rate data in detail.
- It is especially indicated for the monitoring of therapies administered for nocturnal hypoxemia, OSA (obstructive sleep apnea), COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and pneumonia.
ECG monitor, light and accurate.
Professional ECG function provides heart rate measurement, QRS duration, ST segment, QT / QTC interval and rhythm analysis, with professional precision.
Test duration: 30 or 60 seconds, with waveform playback even offline.
The integrated sensor, external ECG cable, and electrodes provide cordless or corded operation.
The fast wireless ECG function makes measurement easier and faster, wherever you are.
QT / QTC can help manage medications that can induce QT prolongation.
ECG Holter Monitor
- Provides continuous ECG monitoring, tracking and recording for up to 24 hours.
- The easy-to-wear device is much more comfortable and convenient especially for those who have to wear it at home.
- Lead options: LEAD II, CC5, CM5, user defined.
- Detailed Waveforms: With the dedicated PC software, you can check the waveform and detailed ECG reports including HR (heart rate), rhythm and HRV (heart rate variability).
- With or without cable
- Print and save reports in PDF format
- 500 Hz sampling rate
Mini Monitor: multi-parametric monitoring in real time
- Pocket Doctor is compatible with the MyBP-BT wireless blood pressure device with Bluetooth connection. In this way the device provides all BP data including SYS (systolic), DIA (diastolic) and PR (heart rate).
- Measuring is easy, just follow the on-screen audio guide.
- In Mini Monitor mode, ECG and oxygen saturation can be monitored simultaneously via the multi-parameter splitter.
- Live data is displayed on the mobile APP when connected via Bluetooth.
- For clinical use, Pocket Doctor provides continuous patient monitoring.
- During the measurement it is however possible to do other operations: the device is Multitasking (also in this case detailed and exportable reports are available.)
With smartphone and PC you have access to many data management possibilities, via APP or PC software (for Windows and Mac) with Bluetooth connection or USB cable.
With Pocket Doctor, it is very easy to get a first diagnosis from the doctor at home by phone / video call or e-mail.
Thanks to your smart device or via your PC, choose how to share your data with your doctor: you can get detailed reports in PDF format.
Pro Doctor gives patients a broader view of their health situation. The nurse, for example, can save time and record data digitally instead of transcribing it by hand.
Even following the patient at home will become easier and more direct: the doctor will be able to carry out a first remote screening!