Pocket Doctor Lite - Electrocardiogram and portable oximeter - Laser2
Daily check of your health, wherever you are.
Pocket Doctor Lite Vital Signs Monitor is an innovative device that integrates multiple features into one compact and portable unit, keeping an eye on saturation, heart rate, perfusion index and rapid ECG.
It supports wireless measurement of ECG, Spo2 and systolic blood pressure. The daily check function takes only 20 seconds .
With 2.4 'color touchscreen, well-organized user interface and audio instructions, Pocket Doctor Lite is very intuitive and easy to use .
Thanks to portability (64g) and usability, it allows you to check your health at any time and wherever you are .
PROFESSIONAL ECG RECORDER
- ECG recorder in your pocket
- Integrated high quality electrodes
- Wireless measurement takes only 30 seconds
- The complete waveform can be played "offline"
- Professional ECG algorithm
- 2 Measurement modes: Lead I and Lead II
INTEGRATED PULSE OXIMETER
- Built-in SpO2 sensor
- SpO2 measurement without cables
- Pulse rate and perfusion index are also available
DAILY HEALTH CHECK
- The daily check function measures more vital signs in 20 seconds: heart rate, SpO2, PI (perfusion index).
- In the presence of a doctor, the check can integrate the pressure calibration with a normal cuff by manually entering the BP data.
- Subsequently the device can also derive the systolic pressure.
- Track your blood pressure, without the cuff!
- You don't need a blood pressure cuff, just your palm!
- Systolic pressure always available (after calibrating the device in the presence of a doctor)
- Weight: 64 g
- Device dimensions: 88 x 56 x 13 mm
- 2.4 "color touch screen, backlit
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- Full charge allows 200 "Daily Checks"
- Frequency range from 30 to 250 bpm, accuracy + - 2 bpm
- SpO2 range: 70-100
- PI Perfusion Index range from 0.5 to 15%
- Recorded parameters: oxygen levels, pulse rate, perfusion index, systolic pressure (if calibrated)
- Integrated memory for up to 100 measurements
- ISO 80601-2-61 standard