DT3 BT - Bluetooth pulse oximeter - Laser2
Finger pulse oximeter, with Bluetooth function, connectivity with APP. Easy to use, provides detailed reports and allows for export and sharing with the physician. Built-in memory, 12 kinds of pulse analysis, OLED display, alarm for irregular parameters.
The ideal companion to assess your health.
DT3 Bluetooth accurately measures SpO2 and pulse rate, with customizable alarms when low oxygen levels or abnormal heart rate are detected.
Real-time data transmitted via Bluetooth to your smartphone.
Quality and professionalism
The finger pulse oximeter measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), perfusion index (PI), with pulse intensity bar display and plethysmographic curve.
Suitable for home or outpatient use, for spot checks or for continuous measurement.
- Simple to use and understand.
- DT3 turns on and starts measurement when finger is inserted.
- When your finger is removed, it automatically turns off.
- The device stores the last 12 values in the built-in memory.
- Further historical data can be reviewed in the mobile APP.
- When a low oxygen level or abnormal heartbeat is detected, a visual and audible alert will notify the user.
- Alarm limits are user configurable.
Real-time data on mobile APP.
- Pairing the device with your smartphone via Bluetooth allows you to view data in real time and keep track of the long-term SpO2 status thanks to immediate and automatic storage.
- The History module of the app contains precise details of your SpO2 and PR data, so that you can always keep track of the changes and have an overview of your health status.
- It is possible to attach a note to each report to make the diagnosis even more detailed.
- The data collected can be sent to the attending physician via email, SMS or Whatsapp.
Easy to use
Open the clip and insert your finger, and the measurement will start immediately.
The APP connects automatically with the bluetooh, saving the data, which you can share with whoever you want.
- PULSE ANALYSIS: In Spot Check mode it provides 12 possible types of pulse analysis
- METHOD OF MEASUREMENT: Spot Check with 30 seconds measurement and final analysis; continuous monitoring
- POWER SUPPLY 2x AAA, 3.0v DC alkaline batteries
- BUILT-IN MEMORY Stores the last 12 measurements
- CONNECTIVITY Bluetooth 4.0
- OLED DISPLAY, adjustable in 4 directions
- WEIGHT 52 g
- DIMENSIONS 5 x 3.5 x 3 cm
- WRIST RATE from 30 to 240 bpm
- SpO2 LEVEL from 70% to 100%
- OXYGEN TRANSDUCER: Dual wavelength LED sensor
- PERFUSION INDEX from 0% to 20%
- REGISTERED PARAMETERS: Oxygen Levels, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index and Curve
- SpO2 ALARM SET Limit: <90%
- PULSE RATE ALARM: Low 50 bpm, High 120 bpm