Ring Apnee Notturne - Pulse oximeter - Laser2
Ring oximeter ideal for sleep apnea, with vibration alarm when it detects anomalies. Measure saturation, heart rate and movement. It has internal memory. Rechargeable battery with a duration of up to 16 hours. Reports viewable on computer or telephone, and exportable to share them with the doctor.
The most convenient solution for controlling sleep apnea
Ring is a ring pulse oximeter that tracks your oxygenation level every second.
The ring has a silent alarm function, and when low oxygen levels or abnormal heart rate are detected, it emits a decisive vibration .
Convenient, it is ideal for continuous monitoring. Just wear it on your finger, and it will automatically monitor blood oxygen saturation, heart rate and body movements continuously, ideal for measurement at night.
Approved by the FDA, it uses the same transmission pulse oximetry technology trusted by hospitals and clinics.
Easy and intuitive
- Tap the touch button to find out your oxygen level and heart rate. The right column is animated in sync with your heartbeat and the height of the column gives an idea of the strength of the impulse.
- Wear it, go to sleep, to work or to play sports.
- Record even without your smartphone.
- When you remove the ring, all recordings are saved in the internal memory
- Save reports and export them: you can share them immediately with whoever you want
Silent vibration alarm
- Don't worry about ignoring hypoxic events or abnormal heart rate, this pulse oximeter's built-in vibration alert will alert you when your oxygen level is below the preset threshold or when your heart rate is too high or too low.
- Vibration function when heart rate is too high or too low.
- Vibration function when the detected oxygen level is low.
- Silent vibrations, not beeps, to make you and your partner sleep better.
- Adjustable vibration intensity and threshold.
Built-in rechargeable battery that guarantees 12-16 hours of duration of the device being measured
IOS / Android APP
- Analysis and trend of oxygen saturation and heart rate. High resolution graph with 4 second recording interval.
- Built-in memory: works even if not paired with the smartphone
- Dedicated software for Win / Mac OS : Print and share PDF / CSV analysis reports with your doctor.
An insight into your state of health
Detailed analyzes and trends of overnight blood oxygen levels, heart rate and body movements. High resolution graph with 4 second recording interval.
Easily understand your hypoxic events
- Record how long your oxygen is below 90% and how many times O2 drops above 4% during the night. Check out the trend chart to view more detailed information!
- A powerful database of statistics on your health.
- Export or print reports on your night with dedicated PC software, share unlimited reports in PDF / CSV format with your doctor to evaluate your sleep.
- The CSV report shows the exact values of O2 and heart rate, offering great help for studying sleep apnea at home.
On both Windows and Mac iOS.
- Weight 15 g
- Dimensions 3.8 x 3 'x 3.8 cm
- Ring perimeter 50-82 mm
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Built-in 3.7 Vdc rechargeable battery, 12-16 hours duration for clinical use
- O2 range: 70% -99%
- Frequency range: 30 to 250 bpm
- Measurement interval: 1s
- Data update interval in the app display: 4s
- Integrated memory: 4 sessions, up to 10 hours for each session
- Vibration alarm: low oxygen levels, high / low heart rate
- Water resistance degree: IP24
- Recorded parameters: oxygen levels, pulse rate, movement
- Software compatible with Windows 7/8/10; macOS 10.15.3 or later
- Mobile compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later, iPhone 4s / iPad 3 or later; Android 5.0 or later, with Bluetooth 4.0