UE - Ultrasound - I-Tech
Professional 3-in-1 device for cavitation ultrasound therapy (1 MHz - 3 MHz), for electrotherapy and combined electrotherapy-ultrasound therapy. It allows to exploit the therapeutic effects of the two techniques. Graphic LCD display, Duty cycle settable 10% -100% with 10% steps.
I-Tech UE is a professional 3 in 1 device for electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy and combined therapy.
Thanks to the numerous programmable programs available, it represents a complete tool for the professional operator who finds three application modes in a single device (ultrasound therapy, electrotherapy, ultrasound + electrotherapy).
Each application mode provides the possibility to intervene directly on the stimulation parameters that can be varied according to different therapeutic needs.
The combined modality also allows to combine the therapeutic effects of ultrasound (thermal, vasodilator and trophic) with the analgesic effects of electrotherapy.
With I-Tech UE the operator is constantly informed on the correct execution of the treatment thanks to a LED indicator that appears in case of no connection between skin and electrodes (or between skin and head in ultrasound mode).
I-Tech UE is a CE0476 certified medical device intended for exclusive use by qualified personnel in outpatient / hospital settings.
Indicated and recommended for:
- Organized hematomas and scar tissues
- Muscle contractures
- Sciatica / lumbago
- Carpal tunnel
- Epicondylitis / Epitrocleitis
- Cavitation arms / abdomen / legs / buttocks
- Chronic and acute pains
- Post-operative edema
- Increase of local circulation
- Power supply 100V-240V, 47Hz-63Hz, 1.35A with power supply 15V 3A Max.
- On-line user guide with quick use instructions provided directly on the LCD graphic display
ULTRASOUND THERAPY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Ultrasound frequency 1 MHz ± 10%, 3 MHz ± 10%
- Power 0.5 W - 10 W ± 20% with duty cycle ≥ 80% on 5 cm2 - 0.5 W - 15 W ± 20% with duty cycle ≤ 70% on 5 cm2
- Effective power 3 W / cm2 ± 20% (1 MHz) 3 W / cm2 ± 20% (3 MHz)
- 100 Hz frequency modulation
- Duty cycle 10% -100% with 10% step
- Maximum settable time 30 minutes
- Effective radiating area 5 cm2 ± 20%
- Collimated ultrasonic beam
- Head (material) aluminum suitable for immersion
- Correct skin / head contact LED indicator
ELECTROTHERAPY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Compensated biphasic square wave generator
- Constant current or constant voltage generation mode
- Waveforms: TENS, EMS, Kotz (Russian), Interferential
- Therapy time 1 ÷ 60 minutes
- Frequency 1 ÷ 250 Hz
- Adjustable intensity 0 ÷ 100 mA
- Settable voltage 0 ÷ 100 V
- Pulse width 30 ÷ 400 μs
- Correct skin / electrode contact LED indicator
- I-TECH UE appliance
- Handpiece: 5 cm2
- 2 Electrodes in silicone rubber 60x90mm
- 2 70x110mm silicone rubber electrodes
- 2 Electrode holder sponges 70x100mm
- 2 Electrode holder sponge 80x120mm
- 2 Bags 4 electrodes 50x50mm 2
- 2 Bags 4 electrodes 50x100mm
- 1 Electrode stop band 75x1200mm
- 1 Electrode stop band 75x600mm
- 2 Two-lead red / black electrotherapy cables
- 15V 3A power supply
- Alimentation cable
- Main electrotherapy cable
- Single-lead electrotherapy cable for combined therapy
- Ultrasound therapy gel
- User manual
- Troll - S
- ADJ-Arm Flexible arm with 3 joints
- UT-Head Support for head attachment