UT2 - Ultrasound - I-Tech
I-Tech UT2 is a professional ultrasound therapy device equipped with two handpieces with an irradiating area of 5 cm2 and 1 cm2 respectively. The equipment and the possibility of storing the parameters make I-Tech UT2 an extremely performing device ideal for the professional operator.
I-Tech UT2 has 10 preset programs in which the professional operator can independently vary the following working parameters:
- Frequency (1 MHz and 3 MHz)
- Effective power (up to a maximum of 3 W / cm2)
- Duty cycle (10% ÷ 100% with steps of 10)
- Therapy time (up to a maximum of 30 minutes)
I-Tech UT 2 is a CE0476 certified medical device intended for exclusive use by qualified personnel in outpatient / hospital settings.
Indicated and recommended for:
- Organized hematomas and scar tissues
- Muscle contractures
- Sciatica / lumbago
- Carpal tunnel
- Epicondylitis / epitrocleitis
- Cavitation arms / abdomen / legs / buttocks
What is ultrasound therapy?
Physical therapy using ultrasound has been used effectively for over thirty years in the treatment of a wide range of painful conditions and, more recently, it has also been used successfully for the treatment of aesthetic problems.
The sound waves propagate in the tissues giving rise to various biological effects:
- Thermal : the energy released is converted into heat with an increase in local temperature, especially at the interface between tissues with different acoustic impedances (e.g. bone / soft tissues), and an increase in microcirculation
- Mechanical / chemical : pressure variations are thus produced which determine a movement of liquids and an increase in the permeability of cell membranes
- Cavitational : ultrasounds are able to generate steam bubbles within the adipose tissue that implode releasing an energy that breaks down the adipose cells.
- I-TECH UT2 appliance
- 2 handpieces: 1 cm2 and 5 cm2
- Medical power supply
- Ultrasound therapy gel
- User manual
- Troll - S
- ADJ-Arm Flexible arm with 3 joints
- UT-Head Support for head attachment
- Power supply 100V-240V, 47Hz-63Hz, 1.35A with power supply 15V 3A Max.
- Ultrasound frequency 1 MHz ± 10%, 3 MHz ± 10%
- Power 0.5 W - 10 W ± 20% with duty cycle ≥ 80% on 5 cm2, 0.5 W - 15 W ± 20% with duty cycle ≤ 70% on 5 cm2, 0.1 W - 2 W ± 20% with duty cycle ≥ 80 % on 1 cm2, 0.1 W - 3 W ± 20% with duty cycle ≤ 70% on 1 cm2
- Effective power 3 W / cm2 ± 20% (1 MHz) 3 W / cm2 ± 20% (3 MHz)
- 100 Hz frequency modulation
- Duty cycle 10% -100% with 10% step
- Maximum settable time 30 minutes
- Effective radiating area 5 cm2 ± 20%; 1 cm2 ± 20%
- Collimated ultrasonic beam
- Head (material) aluminum
- Suitable for outdoor use and for immersion
- Correct skin / head contact LED indicator
- CE0476 certified medical device
- Appliance dimensions 350 mm x 186 mm x 86 mm