Biosonyc Pro - Ultrasound - New Age
Double emission frequency (1/3 MHz), medical and aesthetic applications, 40 preset programs + 20 free, two output channels, ideal for professional use.
Biosonyc Pro is an ultrasound therapy device, characterized by ease of use and double emission frequency (1/3 MHz) and compliant with current legislation on the safety of medical devices.
The supplied handpiece and the device can emit frequencies for all types of superficial and deep applications (both therapeutic and aesthetic ).
Biosonyc Pro contains preset programs with parameters for the most common applications; it works on electricity , without the need for recharging and waiting times.
Biosonyc Pro finds in the medical field ( physiotherapy in particular) and in home therapy the most suitable environment to fully express one's potential. However, due to its ease of use, it can be used not only by doctors and rehabilitation therapists, but also by those who wish to take care of their physical well-being at home, thanks to the ease of use and versatility of the product. Finally, there is no lack of applications in the aesthetic field.
APPLICATIONS IN THE PHYSIOTHERAPY FIELD
- Bone atrophy
- Delays in ossification
- Osteitis and Periostitis
- Joint stiffness
- Low back pain
- Muscle strains
- Muscle strains
APPLICATIONS IN THE AESTHETIC FIELD
- Localized edematous cellulite
- Localized flaccid cellulite
- Compact localized cellulite
- Diffuse edematous cellulite
- Diffuse flaccid cellulite
- Compact diffuse cellulite
- Lymphatic drainage
- Localized lymphatic drainage
- Diffuse lymphatic drainage Slimming
- Localized weight loss
- Widespread weight loss
- Skin pathologies
- Local scleroderma
- Paravertebral scleroderma
- Power supply: AC 230V - 50 / 60Hz
- No. of output channels: 2
- Frequency: 1/3 MHz
- No. of programs: 40 preset + 20 free
- Emission: Continuous, modulated (1/2)
- Display: 4.3 '' touch screen LCD
- Power: 0.1 - 3 W / cm2
- Compliant with medical device safety regulations.
- 1/3 MHz handpiece diameter 45mm
- Ultrasound gel 250gr
- Power cord
- User manual with related photos for applications