MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
RETURN EXTENDED TO 60 DAYS
Do you want to use the purchased product and return it because you are not satisfied?
No problem. You have 60 days to return it.
To exercise the return within 60 calendar days of receiving it, the Customer must fill in the following form:
If the returned product has been used , as long as it is functioning and in good condition, it will be refunded as "used": an amount from 15% to 50% will be retained, in proportion to the time of use and wear of the product, in addition to any costs incurred for the restoration and reconditioning of the same (accessories, consumables, packaging, cleaning and general reinstatement).
The Customer will have the possibility to choose the partial refund previously quantified, or choose to return possession of the purchased good.
Products purchased for professional purposes are excluded from the possibility of returning up to 60 days, and in the case of a private customer, products purchased through installment financing, for which the term of 14 calendar days provided for the right of withdrawal will still be applied.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to the provisions of Art. 52 of the Consumer Code , the Consumer (meaning as such the natural person who makes the purchase outside of his / her business and / or professional activity) who has made a purchase on the website www.wellstore.it has the right to withdraw from contract , even without just cause, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the order.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must communicate his intention to use them:
By filling out the following form:
registered letter with return receipt (WELLSTORE Srl - via Della Libertà, 60 - 00018 - Palombara Sabina -RM).
Following the Customer's request, we will provide instructions and an authorization code for the return of the product / s which must be carried out by and at the expense of the Customer, who must send it no later than 14 calendar days from the communication of acceptance of the request under penalty of forfeiture.
Upon arrival, the goods subject to the right of withdrawal will be subject to scrupulous control following which a refund will be issued in favor of the customer. It is understood that:
- a) Pursuant to Art. 57, paragraph 2, the Consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from manipulation other than that strictly necessary to establish their nature, characteristics, quality and functioning;
- b) The refund, the amount of which will be determined taking into account the previous point, will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer.
The cases referred to in point a) above include:
- the lack and / or breakage of the original packaging for reasons other than transport;
- the lack of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, consumables, etc.);
- clear and / or evident and / or unequivocal signs of use or deriving from assembly;
- the presence of damages of any kind not attributable to transport.
In these cases the refund amount will be determined according to the residual value of the product and therefore, in case of lack of essential parts, the same can be denied as long as they are not returned.
For Consumers who, on the other hand, have made the purchase through a marketplace or other channel, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is that provided for by the channel used and in any case not less than 14 calendar days provided for by law.