By purchasing on WellStore you will never be exposed to the risk of damage, theft or loss of goods transported by the couriers used.
Delivery times must be calculated taking into account availability, the chosen shipment and the delivery location.
When the goods are dispatched, you will receive an email confirmation with the data to monitor the shipment directly from the courier's website.
- ITALY: € 6.90 for orders up to € 150. FREE for orders over € 150 and with standard shipping *
- EU countries : variable amount based on destination (calculated during the purchase phase)
* Any extra costs will be calculated and explicitly highlighted at the time of completing the order, such as the cases indicated below:
- transport for excessively bulky and / or heavy goods
- delivery to disadvantaged locations (smaller islands, Venice, disadvantaged areas).
- delivery to the floors (where possible and to be requested in advance)
- ITALY : usually 1-2 working days from shipment *
- EU countries : usually 2-4 working days from shipment, depending on the destination *
* For Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia, other islands and disadvantaged areas, delivery takes an additional 24-48 hours.
For particularly bulky goods, times may be longer.
Items with immediate availability at the central warehouse are usually processed the next working day after the order, while for goods available at external warehouses and from suppliers, on arrival or on order, they may require additional additional days. See availability details on the single product.
The average delivery times indicated, to be calculated from the moment of evasion from the warehouses, vary according to the location and availability of the products.
In the event of delays for exceptional reasons, we will promptly notify you by e-mail or by telephone.
The ordered goods will be delivered by express courier, trying to offer you the most suitable service based on the type of goods and the services requested.
Couriers usually deliver from 9.00 to 18.00 on working days and without notice. In case of absence, a notice is left and the delivery is retried in the following days;
We recommend that you indicate the place where it will be easier to find you as the delivery address. For example at friends, relatives or at the workplace, indicating name / company / firm / office and if necessary the number or name of the intercom, internal number, concierge presence or other.
The delivery of the goods is carried out on the street level, if not explicitly agreed before shipment and where possible.
No shipments are made in the following cases:
- For a total amount of less than 10 euros.
- With delivery in the towns of Livigno and Campione d'Italia.
- With Delivery to Mail Boxes and to companies that provide domiciliation services
How to behave upon delivery of the goods
Upon delivery, it is necessary to check that:
- The number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the accompanying document (waybill or transport document).
- The packaging is intact , not damaged or wet or otherwise altered.
If the package is not perfectly intact, accept it with RESERVE:
next to the signature on the courier's delivery note clearly write the words "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE with reserve for damaged package", or in other cases always indicate the reason (eg "... for open package", "... for laundry package "," ... for wet package ", etc). If the signature is requested in electronic format, therefore on the courier's touch screen device, ask to select the "specific reserve" option.
If the package is seriously damaged so as to have certainly also caused damage to the internal contents, reject the goods clearly asking to always affix on the bulletin, the words "GOODS REFUSED FOR DAMAGED PACKAGE".
Generic reserves cannot be recourse against the courier.