K-ROOM II - Knee pads - Tenortho
Post-operative kneepad with flexion-extension control, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, breathable double-lined rubber-foam padding. Available in 3 sizes, ambidextrous.
Tenrotho K-Room II is a knee brace designed to maintain the correct position of the joint after a trauma or surgery.
The aluminum alloy rods of the knee brace are easily shaped to ensure maximum ergonomics. The internal mesh of the padding offers maximum comfort and reduces the migration of the kneepad.
- Articulated rods in light alloy. Padding in non-toxic, hypoallergenic, breathable double-lined foam rubber
- Velcro closure straps
- Protective condylar pads
- Hinges with adjustment of the fetch extension
- Extensions: from 0° to 90° every 15°
- Flexion: from 0° to 120° every 15°
- Washable padding
- Structure in composite material
THIS GUARDIAN IS SUITABLE FOR
- Postoperative treatment of ligament reconstruction of the knee
- Surgical outcomes • distal or proximal tibia fractures
- Patella fractures
- Varising or valgus osteotomy post-traumatic knee sprain
To calculate the knee brace size, measure the patient's height.
- Height up to 180cm = short (50cm) or standard (60cm)
- Height over 180cm = long (70cm)